Thursday, April 17, 2014

"Less" is More & Sketch Saturday challenges card...

Ok... I think I blew the "less is more" challenge...
LOL
But I'll link it anyhow...

A one layer card with shadow stamping.
and...

Here's how my card turned out...

Yes it is just one layer...
I masked off the various areas and stamped away!
SU set is 'Fabulous Florets' & the sentiment is from 'Trust God'.
I'm itchin' to use the 'Fabulous Florets' set again...
Thanks for popping by!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty card Alli! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What clever masking Alli! We do like to see a bit more white space for LIM though, super card though.
    Thank you for playing along this week
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne!
      LOL, yes..I realized it after I was done...
      next time!
      I just get going with the inks and it's hard to stop!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! Can't believe it's only one layer!! Thanks for sharing at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely, but we do like to see a little white space for our CAS challenges!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete