Thursday, April 17, 2014

ColorQ #237 & Stamplorations Sketch challenge card...

Another bonus card !!!
Here are the challenges...


and...


Here's my card...

I used 'Petals Nouveau' by Stampendous and
 the 'Thanks' came from a Technique Tuesday set.
Loved this colour combo!
Super sweet sketch too!
Thanks for popping by!


11 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the squares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! What a great take on the inspiration photo....and I need to check out that sketch, it's right up my alley! So glad you played with us this week! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very classy card. Great job on both challenges. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple but all those panels look amazing stamped in those colours..love that stamp! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super lovely take on the sketch, Alli! Love the colors you used for stamping the image on the 4 squares! It's always a treat to see beautiful CAS cards. Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations!

    Hugs,
    Shery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pretty tiles, wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete