Tuesday, September 10, 2013

These are for you Curt!

Dustin' off the blog!
I've done thingz over these past bunch of months....but I've just been remiss/lazy at posting...
Curt keeps gently reminding me and so....
I got inky today and snapped some pics!
I was inspired by...
... but I skipped the extra pen work... sort of...
I used a variety of Memento inks and sentiments...
The ones left blank will have appropriate sentiments added when need be...
I used an 'old' trick...
cardstock & marker edging...
I used my Platinum ZIG writer to skim along the edge of a scrap piece of cardstock...
It makes a nice defined edge but still keeps this card ONE layer!
Penny Black "Glory of Modesty'
and
Hero Arts 'Old French Writing' H2365
were the main stamps used on these notecards.
Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks to Curt for the 'kick-in-the-pants'!
Now with my kiddos back in school...
I am finding a few minutes here & there to "play".
I am SO looking forward to ALL DAY K...
... NEXT year!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Alli! These are beautiful. The background/one layer technique make perfect note cards. The sentiment stamps are perfect for these too. I am proud of you! LOL Now keep it up!!! Great job on these! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete