Popped down to visit my Mom before the New Year...
Went to a salvage warehouse...
Found this...
Check out the knobs I found...
I decided to brighten it up and turn the front doors into chalkboards...
I can doodle whatever I want on there!!!
[ I know, I can't draw..]
I also painted the back of it with chalkboard paint...
IF it ever ends up facing the kiddos playspace...
they'll enjoy having a BIG chalkboard to doodle on too!
The bonus is....
It holds heaps of stuff and now that stuff is very close to where I can access it when I am in my paper palace!
That's a VERY good thing!
Hoping to post some paper stuff soon....
but I think I may have been bitten by the paint 'bug'....


This is so awesome Alli! I love what you did with it and the chalkboard was a brilliant idea. The color is beautiful too. Great job on this!!! Best, Curt
ReplyDeleteHello Alli! Hope you are doing well and that things are going smoothly in your world. Just stopping by to say hello and to check on you. Hugs, Curt
ReplyDeleteGreat job, A! Need to find me one of those!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to stop by and say hi and thanks for stopping by my blog. It is always good to see you. Hope you are doing well! Hugs, Curt
ReplyDeleteHey There! Just wanted to stop by to say hello and to thank you for your very nice welcome back comment. I so appreciated it. Hope you are well! Best, Curt
ReplyDeleteStopping by again to say hello! Boy, talk about slacking! LOL You need to show some of your fabulous work!!!! Hope all is well in your world. Best, Curt
ReplyDelete