Thursday, February 24, 2011

JB & Sketchy Thursdays...together at last!

LOL...
I know, it's an inside joke...
However, this week on the JBCCC they joined forces with the Sketchy Thursday gals!
So, here's the info...
and...
Cute sketch!
This is what I did with my cards... I made 4...
Really not my normal Christmas card vibe, but I think they turned out rather fun!
I also started using some of the goodies I won from January's Jingle Belle draw!
WOW, scads of terrific papers and embellies to play with in that box!
Thanks again ladies!
I was a bit of a rebel and left my sentiments off...
Since I'm not sure where abouts these cards are headed...
I reserve the right to add my sentiment later on when I know what would be appropriate!
  I used some paper scraps, ribbon and embellies.
I stitched as well.
Used a bit of ink on the tops & bottoms of the card fronts...
Just HAD to get a wee bit inky...
Thanks again Jingle Belle gals and Sketchy Thursday ladies for a super sketch and more terrific Christmas cards!!!
- - - - - 
Card Tally for 2011 = 109 [58 are for Christmas 2011]

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that you made a matching set!! Such cute embellishments you used!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, miss alli! i sooooooooo recognize those felt ornaments and the ME stickers! ♥wow♥WOW♥wow♥ you have made them look AMAZING on your fabulous cards! love these A LOT--so bright and fun and cheery!

    (& yeah...i so hear you with the "uncommitted" sentiment...i really like to wait, as well, b/c it just gives you so many more options: these could be invites or thank you's or even a note that you put in with someone's gift! very clever, you!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alli! Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. You certainly did a great job with this challenge- all of your cards are so cute! And you made me laugh with the comment about the sentiments...I agree with ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How FUN! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the little penguins! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays and Jingle Belles! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word ... what a fabulous holiday set ... that little penguin sliding on his bottom (do penguins have bottoms???) just made me smile ... and a bit woot woot to you for getting four more holiday cards into your 2011 stash (that could be thank you cards, gifts, or holiday greetings) ... thanks so much for joining our jingle belles fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute. And 4 of them. WOW.

    ReplyDelete