Here's what I did tonight...
I had a Stampin' Up show at my friend Susan's place.
We made these two cuties!
Will definitely be recreating these again!!!
I bought the Circle Circus set!!!
Have been drooling over it for a while and Susan always seems to know just what set to use to push those
"Gotta Have It" buttons!!!
LOL...
I had a loverly evening and can't wait to play with some new stamps!!!
-----------------------
Card Tally = 63 !
-----------------------
Card Tally = 63 !
Well... crap. Now I want that set!
ReplyDeleteWhat did you do to make the flowers on the other card? Are they pre made felt flowers or are they punched?
Tania they were just cs.
ReplyDeleteSU has a punch that has all 3 of those flowers on it.
So ONE punch and three flowers are DONE!
Then we used a couple of circle punches for the centers.
oh those look great. I don't have the set but have some similar stamps and now I want to play!
ReplyDelete