Finally had a few minutes to do a Grad card for my nephew...
Thought I knew the school colours...
Fired off an email to my sister asking for clarification...
Didn't wait for an answer...
Made the 'blue' Grad card...
Received email back from my sister stating the ACTUAL school colours...
'Lightbulb' in my head went ON as I remembered...
So went back and did the black, white & green Grad card!
I'll be mailing the 'right' one off to my nephew!
LOL...
I'll save the 'other' one for some other future grad...
Hopefully they have blues as their school colours!!!
No we're not Jewish.
My sister has a habit of saying "Mazel Tov"
and when I saw the stamp at M's I just KNEW I needed to use it for my nephew's card!!!
----------------
Since I was on a roll with the cardmaking...
I thought I'd put together one for my Mom for Mother's Day...
Riffed off the one we did at Susan's the other night...
LOVE how it came out!!!
Yes... I had "leftovers"!!!
Stay tuned...
--------
Card Tally = 69 !
--------
Card Tally = 69 !
No comments:
Post a Comment