I had a delightful paper & ink filled weekend back in February.
Here are some of the cards I played with...
These ones, above & below, may end up with sentiment tags...
The rest of these are "scrap" cards...
When I am 'done', I have bits of this 'n that and it's not in me to just toss it into the recycle bin...
So I make up a few more cards...
The strips beside the hearts are the pattern strips at the bottom of a 12x12 sheet of paper.
I had a bunch of skinny strips left over and so I just sat and trimmed & glued this one together...
I had fun combining Stampin' Up, Hero Arts & Penny Black stamps.
They all play so nicely together!!
Some of these cards were inspired by others I've seen around the 'net.
So if you've seen something similar, they are the smarty pants who came up with the idea....
I just enjoyed doing my version.
I have more cards to share, but I need to snap pics...
Thanks for poppin' in!















These cards are gorgeous! I love every last one of them.
ReplyDeleteOMG Alli! What a stunning group of cards! There is not one that I don't absolutely love! The "scrap" cards are amazing, and I love the last one particularly because it is "my style" of card. You really have been productive! Great stuff here! Hugs, Curt
ReplyDeleteLOL Thanks so much Curt! I'm hoping to post once a week. Seems a do-able thing and then I can show what I've been gettin' inky with for the week! :) Looking forward to being inspired by your creativeness this week too!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMore cards this week.... stay tuned! :)
Delete