Sunday, April 3, 2011

Smaller "Outta-My-Head" notecards...

Pulled out some more stamp sets and had some fun 
creating 14  note cards that I will hand out in sets of 4... 
Yes, I will keep a couple for my own use.
These ones are 3 1/2 x 5 inches.
A nice size, not too much room but room enough to write a little heartfelt something.
Here they are...
 I used a creme, green and purple colour combo... so fresh and Springy!
 I was able to use up several purple scraps from the 'file'!
 Snuck in a couple of edge punches too...
And the odd scrap of ribbon.
This card with the semi-wonky punched hole was already in my scraps and I thought I'd just use it up....
It's a tad too quirky for me to give to someone to give away...
lol...
I'll hang on to it and it will fulfill it's purpose one day.
Here's what I used...
CS -  SU Wild Wasabi
- Recollections Cream
- purple scraps
SU Inks - Perfect Plum
- Vintage Violet
- Almost Amethyst
- Wild Wasabi
Misc. - MS edge punches
pp - Paperloft (ancient)
Stamp Sets - SU - Nature's Wonders [83/232]
- All I Have Seen [84/232]
- Gentler Times [85/232]
- Elegant Ornaments [86/232]
- Timeworn Trim [87/232]
Stampendous - (Wedding Party Set) 'Thank You'
[I picked this set up last night! 
M's was blowing out a bunch of sets 
at incredibly REDUCED prices 
and there enough words and thingz on there that made it VERY useable!
The 'Thank You' words were PERFECT for today's cards!]
LOVE it when I find something on SUPER SALE!
- - - - -
Card Tally for 2011 = 243 [ 86 are for Christmas!] 
SU Stamp Sets used in 2011 = 87/232

No comments:

Post a Comment