Saw this video the other day...
and HAD to 'lift' the card IMMEDIATELY!!!
I had to substitute quite a few things...
(Yes...hard to believe! I know y'all think I own everything! But I DON'T!)
Dawn does BEAUTIFUL work and I am soooo inspired when I visit her blog!
Thank you Dawn!!
Here's how my cards turned out...
I used the following Stampin' Up thingz...
Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla cs
Top Note die
Chocolate Chip and Soft Suede inks
Elements of Style stamp set
and Slit punch.
I also used my blender pens and the Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery inks to colour in the flowers because I don't have those SU marker colours.
Then I substituted some pink Bazzill cs,
pink ribbon,
'antique' silver brads
and
my own circle punches at the appropriate sizes.
I also didn't have the Smooch spritz so I used a sponge and Chocolate Chip ink to sponge the whole card.
- - - - -
I absolutely LOVE the Shabby Chic style/look...
Whatever you want to call it!
I LOVE IT!
And I LOVE how these cards turned out!
---------------
Card Tally = 120
---------------
Card Tally = 120
No comments:
Post a Comment