...while the babes napped this morning!!!
Oh it was just so much fun!
Yesterday I was a good girl and I tidied/organized/cleared my scrap surfaces
while they slept.
I told myself that if I got it all done then I could play today!!!
I was inspired by this gal's card on Splitcoast...
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/129348
I just adjusted a couple things.
Here's what I used...
[I'll be back later tonight to fill in the details]
There are actually five cards, but it was easier to take a pic of four...
...the fourth one looks like the three similar ones anyhow...
The top left card is done using the scraps from the other cards...
and a snippet from my pink scrap file!
Woohoo!
I didn't add to the scrap files!!!
This is a good thing!
So love cards are done and who knows...
maybe you'll be receiving one!
Or some other one...I have many cards that I've stamped...
And I've decided it's time to send them on their way!!!
Hope you're all having a 'loverly' day!
No comments:
Post a Comment